Make You Feel Some Way

They sound good together, no? You don’t have to think that way as well. As matter of fact you don’t have to think anything at all really ; I just want you to know that it makes sense to me. There’s no rhyme or reason. Just words on a page, just songs, just a little collection, meant to make you feel some way. - Raz 
Robinson


Track List:
MGMT - Weekend Wars
Sonny and The Sunsets - Too Young to Burn
Hospitality - Argonauts
Belle and Sebastian - I Fought in a War
The Microphones - I Want Wind to Blow
Wild Nothing - Nocturne
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Jade
We Are Trees - Sunrise Sunset
Girls - My Ma
DIIV - Wait
Moon Tides - To Be
Mercury Rev - Holes
Poliasa - Wandering Star
Pure X - Dry Ice
Other LIves - It Was the Night
Robin Pecknold feat Ed Droste - I'm Losing Myself
Dr. Dog - I Can't Fly
Alabama Shakes - Heartbreaker
Opposition - Barricades