Fleet Foxes: Newness Approaching! woohoo!


 
I have a really big smile on my face right now! For one, I just watched a mini-doc of Robin Pecknold on his tour with  Joanna Newsom made by Sean Pecknold (aka Grandchildren), and it was beautiful. Two: Fleet Foxes wishes you a Merry Christmas (see below). And three (best of all): I am making the assumption that they will be releasing a new record pretty soon. There are tons of pictures on their website documenting the recording process. I've been waiting! Definitely looking forward to it A LOT. 


-keba

p.s....It's about that time where you guys are probably asking yourselves: "Where is the next issue of Hook and Line!?!" All I can say is...it's coming! This will be the most epic issue everrrr.
p.s.s.....Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, or a Kicken Kwanzaa. I certainly did. After my iPod died a year and a half ago, I opted to use a CD player. It's funny because if you go into a place like Best Buy and ask someone where the CD players are, they will direct you to a shadowy, dusty, barren, desolate, corner of the store. I encourage you to try it someday. Anyway, so I've had a CD player for the last bajillion months and I finally got an iPod this Christmas and right now I'm relishing in having every song I own at my fingertips! I am back in the 21st century folks! 160 GB! I 've been listening to these five songs on a play list nonstop.

1. Pulled to Bits - Siouxsie and the Banshees
2. Newtown - The Slits
3. Shadows - Warpaint
4. Missile ++ - Blonde Redhead
5. Nightshift - Siouxsie and the Banshees